Delta 16Amps Static Transfer Switch ( STS ) 1U Rack mount STS16002SR
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹33,500.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Rated Current||16 Amps|
|Nominal Voltage||200/208/220/230/240 Vac|
|Dimensions (H*W*D) in mm||43*440*385 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||4.85 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Highly Reliable Power Redundancy for Mission-Critical IT Equipment:
Delta 16Amps Static Transfer Switch (STS) STS16002SR safeguards the uninterrupted operation of mission-critical IT equipment. Powered by two independent power sources, the STS rapidly switches from one source to the other automatically when the power supply used to power its connected load fails. For datacenter applications the STS allows power drop risk to be shared or distributed to each rack to prevent power loss for the whole system. The STS offers an efficient and reliable switch that supports the high redundancy requirements of mission-critical power systems.
- Adopts SCR with a relay in parallel as a switching device to increase reliability without sacrificing efficiency.
- Supports power redundant configurations for high reliability
- Monitors the health of the power source and performs the transfer automatically
- Short transfer time (6~12ms)
- Rack-mounted type with 1U size for easy installation and relocation
- Built-in SNMP for remote management
- LED indicators show power flow
- Self-test function
- Break before make prevents short circuits between two sources