Exide Invaplus Tubular IPST1000 - 100AH Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹8,840.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Series||Invaplus Tubular|
|Battery Rating||100 AH @ C20|
|Battery Type||Tubular Battery|
|Warranty Details||24 Months Free + 18 Months Pro-rata Warranty|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||550*174*308 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||41 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide Inva Plus 100AH, 12V Tubular Inverter UPS Battery IPST 1000 @ C20 rating is of Lead Acid storage type designed UPS Inverter applications for Home, Office, Shops. Ensures availability of uninterrupted and regulated power Backup during mains failure or dip in input voltage.
Exide Inva Plus 100AH Tubular Battery IPST 1000 are customized exclusively for home ups and Inverter applications. Suitable withstanding frequent and long power cuts. The Thick tubular plates casted in high pressure (100bar) Hadi casting machines ensures a long life.
These batteries use technology that seals the active material in polyester tubes called gauntlets. The spines which form the backbone of the positive plate are cast under high pressure from low antimony lead alloy with selenium, copper, tin and arsenic to protect the lead support from anodic corrosion ensuring long battery life.
Exide InvaPlus 100AH Tubular Battery IPST1000
- 100AH, 12V @ C20 Rating Tubular Battery Inverter UPS
- Lead Acid Storage Type.
- 42 months* warranty ( 24 Free replacement + 18 Pro-rata warranty )
- 1000 Cycles @ 80% DOD
- Suitable for Deep Discharge
- Suitable for frequent and Prolonged power cuts
- Extra Thick Tubular Plates for durability, resistant to corrosion.
- Resistant to High Ambient Temperature
- High-reliability and extended cycle life
- Long Lasting Performance.
- Easy handling/spill-proof
- Fume and Leak resistant
- Supplied in factory-charged condition
- Low maintenance: Float/float guide to indicate electrolyte level