Exide Gelmagic 1500 - 150AH Flat Plate Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹14,760.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Model||Gelmagic 1500|
|Battery Series||Flat Plate GEL Series|
|Battery Rating||150 AH|
|Battery Type||Maintenance Free Battery|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||401*189*407 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||50 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide GelMagic 1500 is a flat plate inverter battery from Exide. With this battery, Exide has come up with a unique Gel technology, another pioneering technology in batteries and is first of its kind in this category. Exide GelMagic 1500 battery not only prevents spillage but also is fume free and utilizes space while being stored and lasts longer.
A valve-regulated lead-acid Storage battery (VRLA battery) utilizes a one way, pressure-relief valve system and Gelled (immobilized) electrolyte to achieve a recombinant technology. Gelled Electrolyte is formed by addition of silicon dioxide (SiO2) to diluted Sulphuric acid (H2SO4). Oxygen normally produced on the positive plate is transported to negative plates through crevices formed in fused gel and it is then absorbed by negative plates. This surpasses the production of hydrogen at the negative plates. Water (H2O) is produced instead, retaining the moisture within the battery.
Exide Gelmagic 150AH Flat Plate Battery
- Premium maintenance-free design requires no electrolyte maintenance unlike deep cycle flooded batteries that require frequent checking an adjustment of electrolyte level.
- High pressure venting system leads to high oxygen recombination efficiency.
- Because there is no liquid type electrolyte, it will not leak out of battery if tipped on its side.
- Higher tolerance against damage from deep discharge.
- Extended shelf life, low self-discharge rate.
- Enhance recharging efficiency.
- Do not need immediate recharge after discharging.
- Delivers the best combination cycling and deep cycle services.
- Prevention of Thermal runaway through efficient heat dissipation.
- Stable quality and High reliability