APC smart UPS 1000VA Online UPS with inbuilt Batteries SRC1KI-IN
EMI starts from ₹1,096.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹24,500.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||SRC1KI-IN|
|Rating in VA, Watts||1KVA, 800W|
|Battery Module||Inbuilt Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery||12V, 9AH*3 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|UPS Warranty||24 Months|
|Battery Warranty||24 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in mm||397*145*220 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||13 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.