APC Easy UPS 3S 30KVA 400V Online UPS (3:3) E3SUPS30KH
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹399,000.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||E3SUPS30KH (3:3)|
|Rating in VA, Watts||30 KVA, 30 KW|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Thirty Two Batteries - 32 Nos|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in cm||98.2*40*101.5 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||77 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
APC East UPS 3S 30KVA/30KW UPS with output voltage range of 400V (3:3). The Schneider Electric Easy UPS is easy-to-install, easy-to-connect, easy-to-use, and easy-to-service 30kVA 3 phase UPS ideal for small and medium businesses, data centres, and other mission critical applications.
The UPS can operate up to 96% efficiency in double-conversion online mode and up to 99% in energy saving Eco mode. The Easy UPS features a wide operating temperature range and strong overload protection, all in a compact and lightweight footprint. The UPS is easy to use connect, monitor and manage and has a user-friendly display interface, an optional network card to allow remote UPS monitoring through a web interface including UPS status and performance.