APC Easy UPS 3KVA Online UPS with Inbuilt Batteries SRV3KL-IN
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹49,325.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||SRV3KL-IN|
|Rating in VA, Watts||3KVA, 2.4KW|
|Battery Module||Inbuilt Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery||12V, 9AH*6 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|UPS Warranty||24 Months|
|Battery Warranty||12 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in mm||79.40*57*22.80 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||31.8 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is included in this purchase
APC 3KVA / 2.4KW, 72V Easy-UPS On-Line UPS with Inbuilt Battery module provides High Density, True Double-Conversion On-line power protection for servers, Voice / data networks, Medical labs, and Light industrial applications. The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, Including very wide input voltage window, Extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, Internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
APC 3KVA Easy-UPS Online SRV3KL-IN Key Features:
Run time for load Min-Max: 240-2400 W
Output power capacity 1 KVA / 800 Watts
Output Connections (4) India 2/3-pin 6A (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage 230V
Nominal Input Voltage 230V
Input Connections India 3-pin 6A
Cord Length 1.5meters
APC 3KVA Easy-UPS OnLine SRV3KL-IN Features:
- Automatic Internal Bypass Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
- Automatic Self-Test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Cold-Start Capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Excellent Footprint Small UPS footprint provides maximum usage of valuable electrical room floorspace
- Frequency and Voltage Regulation Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator Compatibility Allows you to recharge your battery while on generator power.
- Green Mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Intelligent Battery Charging Microprocessor controlled, 3-stage regulated charging ensures the fastest recharge times without decreasing battery life.
- LCD Status Display Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs
- Serial Connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Sine Wave Output Eliminates humming and heat generated when powering tube lights and fans
- SmartSlot Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Wide Input Voltage Range Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
APC Online UPS Features and Benefits:
- Scalable runtime Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic internal bypass Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Flash upgradeable firmware Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Predictive failure notification. Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Power conditioning Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Resettable circuit breaker Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Frequency and voltage regulation Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input Power Factor Correction Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Low Operating and Maintenance Costs with Proven Reliability and Intelligent Battery Management
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Peace of Mind that comes with Full Equipment Compatibility and Reliability of a Leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Save Time with Easy and Convenient Remote/Network Accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Avoids Costly Power Problems by keeping your IT Equipment and Data Protected
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- LED status indicators Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageable Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- Serial connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.