APC Back-UPS 2000VA - BX2000UXI
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹13,500.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series, Volts||BX2000UXI, 24Volts|
|Type||Desktop, Portable, Router, PC, Line Interactive UPS|
|Rating in VA | Watts||2000 VA, 1200 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Batteries||12V, 2 No's|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||22*14.5*39.2 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs||13.4 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery Is not Included in this Purchase
The APC 2000VA / 1200W, 24V BX2000UXI Back-UPS offers guaranteed power and surge protection for wireless networks, computers, gaming consoles and other electronics in your home, Office, Shops, Game Centers or business. Models supply battery backup during outages and unsafe voltage fluctuations, as well as provide protection from damaging surges and spikes. They’re available in 'tower' or 'floor' styles, and together with a variety of standard features, they are the perfect choice to protect your data and keep you connected.
Run time for load Min-Max: 120-1200 W
Max. Capacity Used 100%
Output power capacity 1200 Watts / 2000VA
Output Connection (1) Hard wire 3-wire ( H N +E ) ( Battery Backup )
Nominal Output Voltage 230V
Nominal Input Voltage 230V
Cord Length 0.5 meters
Back-UPS Features & Benefits:
Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery and surge-protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges, and spikes.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment