Amaron 80AH Battery | AAM-BL-0BL800LMF
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹5,275.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Rating||80 AH|
|Warranty Details||18 Months Free Replacement|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Automotive|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Amaron Black batteries - Lasts long, really long
Amaron Black, brought to you by Amara Raja Batteries Limited (ARBL), the largest manufacturers of Stand-by VRLA Industrial Batteries in the Indian Ocean Rim and Johnson Controls Inc, USA; the global leader in Interior experience, building efficiency and power solutions.
What makes it so good
Amaron Black batteries are made in a QS 9000, ISO 14001 & TS 16949 certified plant using world class technology and stringent quality control parameters that make them last long, really long. Some of the other features that add to making the Amaron Black so good: longest life, patented BIC vents for enhanced safety, the highest cranking power.
Amaron Black batteries Design Features and benefits
Long life - Thanks to the reformulated Advanta paste recipe.
Maintenance Free - High heat technology, premium silver alloys (SILVEN X) for a low-corrosion and no top-ups experience.
Factory Charged - Wet Shipped and ready to fit.